Our Client is looking for Unit Lead RGN to work for them in a friendly environmental Nursing home with following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Excellent working environment
- Clear development plans – opportunities for career progression
- Support from a highly qualified management team
- To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents
based on an assessment of their care needs in consultation with residents
and their relatives.
- To assist with re-assessment of the residents’ needs, and re-evaluation of
care – adapting and prioritising the planned care appropriately.
- Delegation and supervision of duties to care staff.
- Communication with outside Agencies and Medical Practitioners.
- Ordering of drugs and medical supplies and the safe disposal of unwanted
drugs, in accordance with accepted procedures.
- Storage and administration of drugs including controlled drugs.
- Routine observations and record keeping.
- Care of wounds.
- Stoma care.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Job Category||Team Lead/Unit Lead|
|Salary||£17 (per hour)|